Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weird Korean Stuff

I'm reposting this because I still think it's hilarious.



I don't know, but it's weird.

The packaging of this Hyundai brand toilet paper helpfully explains a recent development in global politics.

Korean soaps.  "Oriental & natural" Rice Day is funny but I prefer Mud.

Koreans like their ties colorful and sparkly.

This man is not enjoying his noodles.

Almost bought it.

From the HomePlus grocery section:  twigs.

Also from HomePlus:  really expensive bark.

My reaction to spotting this was "Oh, no!  No way!"

"Part 1 - Have a party!"  An unsubtle commentary on modern Korean society?

The weird one with the crawling guy translates as "frustrated repress."  I don't know, but definitely weird socks.

Crystal meth?  I don't know.

Chocolate made with the peppers used in kimchi.

Why not go all the way?

Makgeolli chocolate.  I asked if there's a soju chocolate (not yet).

Seaweed chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAHAHAHHAHA placenta... and please do go back and buy that sweatshirt.

    ReplyDelete